The UK’s leading live-in care specialist
Elder are a leading introductory live-in care agency, helping older people get the care they need, in the place they feel happiest – their own homes.
Period: August 2021 – Present
Services: CRM, Email Campaign Management, Analysis and Reporting
CRM system: Salesforce, Customer.io
Elder believe that life isn’t about how long you’re here for, it’s about how well it’s lived. It’s about getting the support you need without giving up your dignity. It’s about protecting your independence and making sure you’re able to choose the little things as you age – like what you have for dinner or watch on telly, right through to the big stuff, like where you call home.
This is something that’s close to their hearts at Elder, and for Pete, their Founder and CEO, it’s a mission that is deeply rooted in personal experience.
What was their need?
Having experienced successful growth since their introduction to the health care space, Elder were keen to upgrade their MarTech systems and increase CRM operations to support both growth and retention.
Elder first approached us in July 2021, and after successfully aligning their requirements to our services, we were given a very comprehensive and targeted brief to support both technical aspects of their tech-stack and support the Commercial team with day to day CRM operations.
What we've done/continue to do
- Migration to a new omnichannel marketing system. Chosen system was Customer.io due to its seamless functionality with other key systems used by Elder, including Segment.
- Optimisation of their customer lifecycle journeys by implementing omnichannel comms across Email, SMS and Push.
- Delivery of day-to-day CRM operations in support of the wider Commercial function and KPIs.
- Support of Sales function and utilising CRM technology to increase efficiency by automating 60% of repetitive manual tasks.
- Additional website development support.
- Delivery of content marketing and copywriting in support of the existing content team.
For the first 6-months it was agreed that KPIs would be parked in order to allow sufficient time and resource to be allocated to the delivery and implementation of the new MarTech stack.
Following the delivery of this critical project, WeDoCRM supported Elder over the next six months increase lead conversion across temporary care service by 72% verses the previous six months. Permanent care services, due to their long lead time of up to 24-months, are still to be reported on.
Looking for live-in care specialists?
Elder are specialists in delivering long term and short term live-in care. To book a call with them, and discuss any questions or queries, you can reach them on 0333 920 7683 or contact them via their website at elder.org.
Looking for CRM support?
Drop us an email, phone call or use our simple contact form and let's discuss how WeDoCRM can support you get the most out of CRM.