This week, we’re welcoming a new partner into the WeDoCRM fold – the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art.
BALTIC came to us to help optimise their tech stack and make Salesforce NPSP a single source of truth. They also want to ensure all systems within the ecosystem are functioning at an optimal rate and data information is passing seamlessly between systems accurately.
The goal of this project is to consolidate BALTIC’s tech stack into a Salesforce-focused operation that allows for increased revenue, as well as the following functionality:
- New insight and analysis opportunities for company data.
- Segmenting options for email journeys.
- New user journeys for donors.
- Visibility and access to data.
- Collaborative cross-departmental working opportunities.
- More efficient business processes via automation.
- A Single Sign On for end users or customers to self-manage marketing communications and take other actions (donations, purchases, event bookings, etc).
As the official CRM/Salesforce Development partner of Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, we’ll be ensuring all of Baltic’s operational needs can be delivered seamlessly, and that the tech infrastructure can support expansion and growth in the long term.
More to follow on this project.
What is the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art?
BALTIC is a landmark art gallery and exhibition centre set in a former flour mill on the south bank of the Gateshead quayside, Newcastle.
BALTIC creates and produces exhibitions, activities and opportunities that explore understanding of the world through diverse contemporary art by artists from across the world. The 2,600 square metres of exhibition space is free to visit, and BALTIC has welcomed over 8 million visitors since opening in July 2002.
Find out more about the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art and the current exhibitions.
Looking for CRM support?
Drop us an email, phone call or use our simple contact form and let's discuss how WeDoCRM can support you get the most out of CRM.